Sunday, October 6, 2013

PLN Progress Report Project #2

This is my PLN that I have created according to my interests. When I click these icons they take me right where I need to go. Many of the icons I have on my PLN are for educational purposes. Some are there only because they intrigue me. My Educational News icon is on of my favorites. It updates me when any kind of news about my local school systems are available.
I added some art icons to my network also because I believe a PLN should be consistent with ones personal interests. The website I used when creating my PLN is called Symbaloo. The Symbaloo site allows you to compress any site you like into one big collage of sites. Having this organizing site is very convenient and makes it much easier for my virtual usage in becoming a teacher.

1 comment: